9/03/2010

An Evening with Jaxon

Since Kyan was with Nana, you would think getting up and ready for work would've been easier. In theory...but, since I didn't sleep much last night, I didn't want to get up at all. I did...ugh...

Work was...well, typical work. Nothing spectacular happened. I took the van in this morning, since Mike and Jaxon would be picking me up afterwards. My mind was in a million places t
oday. Worried all morning about Jodi, missin' Kyan, and praying Mike wouldn't fall asleep before he got home. (For the record, it's about 9pm right now...he's been awake for over 24 hours).

Mike and Jaxon picked me up, and we went to the mall for a bit before heading to dinner. We got Jaxon some clothes for fall/winter (and of course, I couldn't resist - I got Kyan an outfit...or two...). We walked around for a bit, then headed over to Applebee's for dinner. Jaxon wanted ribs.

We drove to Best Buy for a quick stop, then SAMs for diapers, then headed to Grady's for some fun with the boy. Go Carts & Bumper Boats - we had fun. Our first time at Grady's. We will definitely need to remember it next summer when it is a little warmer.

So...now we're home. I'm so tired I could just drop. I have a feeling, when Mike's head hits the pillow - he'll be out faster than I will. Night all...thanks for reading.

No comments: