4/09/2010

5 Months Ago

It has been 5 months since my grandmother passed away. In that time, we still feel the loss...a great deal. 5 months of wanting to call her when Kyan reaches a milestone or shows up in the paper for Easter. 5 months of pictures to share. 5 months of crying on the drive home when normally I would be calling her. 5 months of wishing I could've seen her one more time. I know my family misses her, especially me and my mom. Grandma and I had a connection, a bond. She was (along with my mom), my hero. She was strong, loyal, protective, loving, caring, giving, everything a mother & grandmother should be. There are still moments I forget, and then am sad when I remember.

There isn't a day that has gone when we don't think of you. You will forever be in our hearts.

No comments: