9/02/2010

Almost forgot...

Only day 2, and I almost went to bed before blogging for the day. My goal would've been ruined...but alas, I'm here. This one may be short as I'm beyond exhausted.

So, my day didn't start off well. Did NOT want to get up this morning at all. Woke up later than planned, so I didn't get 4am editing done or any for that matter. I have so many things I need to accomplish this weekend: 4 photo editing assignments, many scrappin' challenges and assignments, not to mention housework and Jaxon's party.

Back to my morning...as we are about to walk out the door, I can't find my new black pumps. Anywhere. I think I might've accidentally left them at the gym last week. Ugh. So, I wore my uncomfortable ones with the broken heal hoping it would last all day without falling off. It did, but my feet are killing me.

Work was work. Couldn't stay focused for anything. Ate poorly, but what's new. Mike didn't get home & to bed until close to noon, which meant he would be sleeping when I got home. But the dog woke him up when we walked in, and I made him go back to bed. My mom (Nana) & Sue came & got Kyan for a couple days. After they left, Lia and I went to Wal-Mart for a few things. Man, she was sure hyper. Sick with a cold, but hyper.

Then, the drama began to unfold. When we returned, Mike was awake and eating dinner (at 8:00 at night). We brought home DQ. Yum! Then, Lia started getting upset through a series of texts. He said, she said...shouldn't have said this and that. Poor thing. I hate seeing her upset.

And I hate seeing Mike leave for work when we should be heading to bed, but he did. I just got done watching Big Brother, and browsing the scrap forums for the night. And here I am. Sleepy. Tomorrow is College Colors Day, and hopefully if I can find my Duke shirt, I'll wear that. Otherwise, it might be SIU. We'll see.

Night. Thanks for reading.

No comments: